In this age of globalization foreign Institutes are more and more inclined to turn to partners which are able to offer a very
high quality and research methods capable of giving answers aimed and personalized to their needs.
Analogously Lorien is asked to directly manage International research and for this it makes use of a network of partner Institutes.
During the years Lorien has become a specialized in the following sectors:
- IT Technologies
- Advertising media
- Food and beverage
- CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility)
The International Division has the duty to manage relations with International partners through an accounting system.
The projects are then operationally appointed to the Competent Divisions
- Qualitative/B2B Research
- Quantitative Research
- CAWI Research
Lorien cooperates with
- Senior researchers entirely dedicated to International projects, extremely motivated people, always devoted to the
creation of new ideas and new methodologies;
- Spazio Petrella, a field internal division, formed to monitor progress in research and to observe deadlines and customer
- A team fluent in English, German, French;
- Expert internal analysts;
- Simultaneous translators in any foreign language for simultaneous translation and professional translation of the
final report as well as possible transcripts if needed;
- A national team made up of valid and expert interviewers, equipped with personal computers;
- A network of international independent institutes.
Clients are offered
- Personalized assistance for hotel booking and car rental services;
- Personalized catering based on various needs;
- Comfortable rooms in the heart of Milan from which to keep up to date with the research;
- Web streaming to attend meetings from personal computer if not able to participate in person.
We like to meet our partners annually in their Headquarters to discuss hot to possibly implement our partnership and how to
improve it on the basis of their latest needs.