The value of NPO is the research methodology which:
- allows politicians to set, verify and, in case, correct their political or electoral strategy through a nearly direct
contact with the citizen;
- suggests hypothesis to improve the positioning of parties and candidates starting from the analysis of the competitive
context from the voter’s point of view;
- can count on a work team specialized in political investigations and made of researchers, political experts and
analysts who are able to develop strategies whose target are specific client’s needs.
NPO is a real innovation as for:
methodology: it is based on repeated and constant investigations that allow to limit the statistical error;
quickness: results in a week, which allow to verify the phenomena in a timely way;
flexibility: it can be adapted to different needs, to samples and several contexts.
Not only research:
NPO methodology can be adapted and used to:
- select the candidates starting from the voter’s needs. NPO, in fact, allows to verify the reputation and the credibility
of the potential candidates by putting them to the test directly with the citizen;
- verify the citizen’s perception of ideas, proposals, phenomena which have an impact on population. It represents,
therefore, an indirect means of participation to the political and social life.